Chrysalis House - Kentville
Chrysalis House is a non-profit grassroots organization that provides shelter, support, counselling, advocacy, and outreach for abused women and their children in West Hants, Kings, and Annapolis counties.
Local: (902) 679-1922
Toll Free: 1-800-264-8682
Administration: (902) 679-6544
About Chrysalis House
Chrysalis House is a non-profit grassroots organization that provides shelter, support, counselling, advocacy, and outreach for abused women and their children. Services are available for women who have been psychologically, emotionally, physically, and/or sexually abused.
Public education and community development are also important elements of our Association.
The shelter operates 24 hours a day 365 days a year. There are absolutely NO FEES for service to women and children, and they may stay up to six weeks. This may be extended according to the needs of families.
Chrysalis House Provides:
- Free confidential services
- 24-hour crisis line
- 24-hour staffing
- A safe, comfortable living environment for up to six weeks
- Supportive counselling for women and children
- Help in understanding the legal and social services systems
- Group support
- A space for women to share their experiences and to gain confidence in their own abilities
Kentville NS B4N 3X1